428 (Peterborough) Wing
Air Force Association of Canada
Welcome to 428 (Peterborough) Wing Air Force Association of Canada. The 428 (Peterborough) Wing is a group of people who share a love of country and a respect for Canada's proud military tradition.
The 428 Wing has an active social calendar open to all members, family and friends. Our activities include dart leagues, bridge, cribbage, carpet bowling, and pool.
find out more about the 428 (Peterborough) Wing...
Air Force Hall
Our newly renovated Air Force Hall is located in beautiful downtown Peterborough. Built in the 1870's our Wing has been home to some of Peterborough's historic figures including a former mayor and prominent families. Purchased by the Wing in 1960, it has been lovingly cared for and renovated.
A relaxed atmosphere and our famous beautiful oaken bar make the Air Force Hall a great place to spend time with friends and family. Please drop by and visit us.
534 Air Cadets Sponsoring Committee has set up 2 NEW Bursaries. One
will be used to financially aid a Cadet in post secondary education.
The other in memory of Gord Farquarson to aid the Cadets in Glider Training.
Donations can be made payable to the Air Cadets & can be mailed/dropped off at
274 King St, Peterborough, ON, K9J 2S2
Upcoming Events and Special News
- Click below to View or Print March - April Countdown
- Every Friday come in & celebrate Birthdays & have fun playing games
- Come in for good hot meals every second Friday - served from 4pm - 6pm call the Wing and reserve your seat
- General Meeting May 29th at 12 noon lunch will be served after the meeting donations accepted
- Past Presidents and Award Dinner June 2nd 5pm
- Ladies Summer Darts starts on Tuesday June 12th sign up at the Wing
- Mixed Summer Darts starts on Thursday May31st at 8pm sign up at the Wing
- Chase the Ace will start on April 27th it is open to everyone tickets cost 1 for $2 or 3 for $5
- Planning a wedding, birthday, Jack & Jill etc call & book our Banquet Hall
For a complete list of Wing events, please see our Events Calendar.